Have you written a book? Do you want to publish it? Or have you already published a book but need help distributing it? Are you in need of creative services like cover design or editing? Marketing to a wider audience?
BOOK HUB INC CAN HELP!
Book Hub, Inc. is a leading independent book and eBook publishing, marketing and distribution company. Our mission is to provide profitable programs for authors and publishers through successful sales, creative marketing, and efficient operations, aimed at national and international accounts. Here at Book Hub, we help authors and publishers achieve their publishing goals, creating professionally designed and manufactured books and assisting in all tasks marketing and distributing. We value our publishers, and are dedicated and committed to customer service and customer satisfaction.
We are looking to work with new authors and small publishers for the rest of the 2013 year and into 2014! Even if you have already published your book or eBook, Book Hub can help you convert and format your print edition as an eBook, distribute and market your eBook, edit and design a cover, and distribute it, putting it before millions of readers. We hold major accounts with iTunes, Sony, Google, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and many more.
We offer a wide array of quality services at affordable prices.
* Professional editing and proofreading
* Book design (cover and interior) and print-ready production for print-on-demand platforms
* eBook conversion and formatting
* Upload and distribution to major accounts (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
* eCatalogs mailed to thousands of consumers
* Title Management and quality assurance on accounts
* Quarterly sales reporting and royalty payments to authors
* DISTRIBUTION IS FREE IF YOUR BOOK HAS ALREADY BEEN CONVERTED TO AN eBOOK!
* Book reviews and contests
* eMarketing campaigns
* Representation at trade and consumer shows (BEA, ALA, Frankfurt Book Fair)
* Mailings to thousands of media contacts
* YouTube video productions
* * * * * * *
TO SUBMIT (it’s easy!):
If your work is accepted you will receive further instructions on how to complete the submission process.
QUESTIONS? We’re happy to help!
* * *